In celebration of the Journal of Differential Geometry’s 50th anniversary, the Harvard Math Department will be hosting the Tenth Conference on Geometry and Topology (JDG 2017) from April 28 – May 2, 2017.
Registration and additional information on the conference can be found at http://abel.harvard.edu/jdg/index.html.
- Claire Voisin, Collège de France
- Mu-Tao Wang, Columbia University
- Camillo De Lellis, University of Zurich
- Simon Donaldson, Imperioal College London
- Jun Li, Stanford University
- Huai-Dong Cao, Lehigh University
- Richard Hamilton, Columbia University
- Fernando Marques, Princeton University
- Richard Schoen, Stanford University
- Shing-Tung Yau, Harvard University
- Cliff Taubes, Harvard University
- John Pardon, Princeton University
- Ciprian Manolescu, UCLA
* This event is co-sponsored by Lehigh University and partially supported by the National Science Foundation.