On March 4-6, 2020 the CMSA will be hosting a three day workshop on Mirror symmetry, Gauged linear sigma models, Matrix factorizations, and related topics as part of the Simons Collaboration on Homological Mirror Symmetry. The workshop will be held in room G10 of the CMSA, located at 20 Garden Street, Cambridge, MA.
- Andrei Căldăraru, University of Wisconsin
- David Favero, University of Alberta
- Elana Kalashnikov, Harvard University
- Tsung-Ju Lee, CMSA
- David Morrison, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Yun Shi, CMSA
- Mark Shoemaker, Colorado State University
- Rachel Webb, University of Michigan
- Chris Woodward, Rutgers University
- Guangbo Xu, Texas A&M University
- Chenglong Yu, University of Pennsylvania
More informaiton to follow.