The Center of Mathematical Sciences and Applications will be hosting a conference on Big Data from August 18 – 19, 2017, in the Science Center at Harvard University.
The Big Data Conference features many speakers from the Harvard community as well as scholars from across the globe, with talks focusing on computer science, statistics, math and physics, and economics. This is the third conference on Big Data the Center will host as part of our annual events, and is co-organized by Richard Freeman, Scott Kominers, Jun Liu, Horng-Tzer Yau and Shing-Tung Yau.
- Albert-László Barabási, Northeastern University
- Lucas Janson, Stanford University
- Noureddine El Karoui, University of California, Berkeley
- Tracy Kee, University of Chicago
- Tze Leung Lai, Stanford University
- Marena Lin, Harvard University
- Hau-tieng Wu, University of Toronto
- Sifan Zhou, Harvard University
Additional information on the conference will be announced closer to the event. For a list of lodging options convenient to the Center, please visit our recommended lodgings page.