The Machine Learning for Multiscale Model Reduction Workshop will take place on March 27-29, 2019. This is the second of two workshops organized by Michael Brenner, Shmuel Rubinstein, and Tom Hou. The workshop will be held in room G10 of the CMSA, located at 20 Garden Street, Cambridge, MA.
For a list of lodging options convenient to the Center, please visit our recommended lodgings page.
- George Karniadakis, Brown University
- Joan Bruna, Courant Institute
- Stephan Hoyer, Google Research
- Stephane Mallat, ENS
- Stanley Osher, UCLA
- Jacob Page, Cambridge University
- Houman Owhadi, Caltech
- Zuowei Shen, National University of Singapore
- Zuoqiang Shi, Yau Mathematical Science Center, Tsinghua University
- Jack Xin, UC Irvine
- Jinchao Xu, Penn State University
- Lexing Ying, Stanford University
- Pengchuan Zhang, Microsoft Research