CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS IN MATHEMATICS 2024
APRIL 5-6, 2024
HARVARD UNIVERSITY SCIENCE CENTER
LECTURE HALL C
- Daniel Cristofaro-Gardiner – University of Maryland
- Samit Dasgupta – Duke University
- Ronen Eldan – Weizmann Institute of Science
- Jiaoyang Huang – University of Pennsylvania
- Lisa Piccirillo – MIT/University of Texas
Organizers: David Jerison, Paul Seidel, Nike Sun (MIT); Denis Auroux, Mark Kisin, Lauren Williams, Horng-Tzer Yau
Sponsored by the National Science Foundation, Harvard University Mathematics, Harvard University Center of Mathematical Sciences and Applications, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Harvard University is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy educational and work environment in which no member of the University community is, on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity, excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or subjected to discrimination in any University program or activity. More information can be found here.