On May 3, 2021 the CMSA will be hosting a Computational Biology Symposium virtually on Zoom. This symposium will be organized by Vijay Kuchroo.
The symposium will begin at 10:00am ET. There will be a morning and afternoon session, with an hour break for lunch.
Videos of the talks can be found in this Youtube playlist. Links are also available in the schedule below.
- Uri Alon, Weizmann Institute
- Elana Fertig, Johns Hopkins
- Martin Hemberg, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Peter Kharchenko, Harvard University
- Smita Krishnaswamy, Yale University
- John Marioni, EMBL-EBI
- Eran Segal, Weizmann Institute
- Meromit Singer, Harvard Medical School