The Workshop on Fluid turbulence and Singularities of the Euler/ Navier Stokes equations will take place on March 13-15, 2019. This is the first of two workshop organized by Michael Brenner, Shmuel Rubinstein, and Tom Hou. The second, Machine Learning for Multiscale Model Reduction, will take place on March 27-29, 2019. Both workshops will be held in room G10 of the CMSA, located at 20 Garden Street, Cambridge, MA.
For a list of lodging options convenient to the Center, please visit our recommended lodgings page.
- Claude Bardos, University of Paris
- Jiajie Chen, Caltech
- Peter Constantin, Princeton
- Diego Cordoba, ICMAT
- Tarek Elgindi, UCSD
- Susumu Goto, Osaka
- Alexander Kiselev, Duke University
- Alain Pumir, ENS Lyon
- Shmuel Rubinstein, Harvard SEAS
- Vladimir Sverak, University of Minnesota
- Edriss S. Titi, TAMU
- Vlad Vicol, Courant
- Sijue Wu, University of Michigan
- Andrej Zlatos, UCSD