The CMSA will be hosting a three-day Simons Collaboration Workshop on Homological Mirror Symmetry and Hodge Theory on April 5-7, 2018. The workshop will be held in room G10 of the CMSA, located at 20 Garden Street, Cambridge, MA.
Please click here to register for this event. We have space for up to 30 registrants on a first come, first serve basis.
We may be able to provide some financial support for grad students and postdocs interested in this event. If you are interested in funding, please send a letter of support from your mentor to Hansol Hong at email@example.com.
- Jacob Bourjaily (Niels Bohr Institute)
- Mandy Cheung (Havard University)
- Tristan Collins (Harvard University)
- Yoosik Kim (Boston University)
- Yu-Shen Lin (Harvard University)
- Cheuk-Yu Mak (Cambridge University)
- Yu Pan (MIT)
- Mauricio Romo (Tsinghua University)
- Shu-Heng Shao (IAS)
- Zack Sylvan (Columbia University)
- Dmitry Vaintrob (IAS)