The CMSA will be hosting a four-day Simons Collaboration Workshop on Homological Mirror Symmetry and Hodge Theory on January 10-13, 2018. The workshop will be held in room G10 of the CMSA, located at 20 Garden Street, Cambridge, MA.
Please click here to register for this event. We have space for up to 30 registrants on a first come, first serve basis.
We may be able to provide some financial support for grad students and postdocs interested in this event. If you are interested in funding, please send a letter of support from your mentor to Hansol Hong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mohammed Abouzaid (Columbia University)
- Sergueï Barannikov (Paris Diderot University)
- Cheol-Hyun Cho (Seoul National University)
- Young-Hoon Kiem (Seoul National University)
- Thomas Lam (University of Michigan)
- Siu-Cheong Lau (Boston University)
- Radu Laza (Stony Brook University)
- Si Li (Tsinghua University)
- Kaoru Ono (Kyoto University)
- Tony Pantev (University of Pennsylvania)
- Colleen Robles (Duke University)
- Yan Soibelman (Kansas State University)
- Kazushi Ueda (University of Tokyo)
- Chenglong Yu (Harvard University)
- Eric Zaslow (Northwestern University)