On August 31-Sep 1, 2023 the CMSA will host the ninth annual Conference on Big Data. The Big Data Conference features speakers from the Harvard community as well as scholars from across the globe, with talks focusing on computer science, statistics, math and physics, and economics.
Location: Harvard University (specific location TBA).
Directions and Recommended Lodging
Format: This conference will be held in hybrid format, both in person and via Zoom Webinar.
Registration is required.
In-person registration (link).
Zoom Webinar registration (link).
- Horng-Tzer Yau, Mathematics and CMSA, Harvard University
- Michael Douglas, CMSA, Harvard University
- Yannai Gonczarowski, Economics and Computer Science, Harvard University
- Lucas Janson, Statistics and Computer Science, Harvard University
- Tracy Ke, Statistics, Harvard University
- Lu Yue, Electrical Engineering and Applied Mathematics, Harvard University
- Tommi Jaakkola, MIT
- Liza Levina, University of Michigan
- Ankur Moitra, MIT
- Marinka Zitnik, Harvard Medical School
Further details TBA.
Information about the 2022 Big Data Conference can be found here.