On November 28 – Dec 1, 2022, the CMSA will host a Workshop on Representation Theory, Calabi-Yau Manifolds, and Mirror Symmetry.
Organizers: An Huang (Brandeis University) | Siu-Cheong Lau (Boston University) | Tsung-Ju Lee (CMSA, Harvard) | Andrew Linshaw (University of Denver)
Scientific Advisor: Shing-Tung Yau (Harvard, Tsinghua)
Location: Room G10, CMSA, 20 Garden Street, Cambridge MA 02138
The conference will be hybrid: it will be both in-person and online.
In-person registration form: Registration Form.
Zoom webinar registration form: Zoom Webinar.
The workshop is partially supported by Simons and NSF Grant DMS-2227199. There are funds available for participant support, which will be allocated in keeping with guidelines – students, recent PhDs, underrepresented groups, and people with no other federal support get priority.
Requests for support should be sent to the email address: email@example.com. The subject of your email should be “Request for support.” Please write a short description about your research and also attach your CV to the email.
- Tomoyuki Arakawa (Kyoto)
- Thomas Creutzig (Edmonton)
- Jonathan Mboyo Esole (Northeastern)
- Fei Han (National University of Singapore)
- Shinobu Hosono (Gakushuin University)
- Flor Orosz Hunziker (Colorado)
- Cuipo Jiang (Shanghai)
- Shashank Kanade (Denver)
- Matt Kerr (Washington University in St. Louis)
- Carl Lian (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
- Nai-Chung Conan Leung (CUHK)
- Ivan Losev (Yale)
- Robert McRae (Tsinghua University)
- Anne Moreau (Université Paris-Saclay, Orsay)
- Tony Pantev (University of Pennsylvania)
- Mauricio Romo (Tsinghua University)
- Bailing Song (USTC)
- Cumrun Vafa (Harvard University)
- Chin-Lung Wang (National Taiwan University)
- Weiqiang Wang (Virginia)
- Yaping Yang (University of Melbourne)
- Shing-Tung Yau (Tsinghua University)
- Chenglong Yu (Tsinghua University)
- Gufang Zhao (University of Melbourne)
More details to follow.